Sunday 21 February 2016

The one where I return

Well, it has been a very long time - about six months or so since I wrote anything on here.  Boo!

I think I've sorted out the log on problems which I mentioned previously, so fingers crossed that I'll be able to post more often now.  If I'm completely honest though, part of the problem was, that I just got out of the habit of writing regularly.  Anyway, I do miss it and I want to carry on.

So what's been happening?  Well, the long and the short of it is, I've been very busy work-wise which is both good and bad.  Good because, you know... money and bad because everything else goes by the wayside.  I've been doing a lot of corporate work which does pay well but isn't always the most creative.  I had to turn down Fashion Week jobs this year because I already had stuff booked in.  It was a shame but that's freelancing for you.

So, what's going to happen on the blog this year?  I know no one really cares everyone's waiting with bated breath to find out.  More beauty product reviews - I'm a beauty junkie.  More fashion pieces.  More musings on life. 

I bet you can't wait.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...