Thursday 10 June 2010

One of those days.

Today was a blah day.  


I went to my temp job and sat there trying to smile and pretend that answering telephones was something that I grew up wanting to do.


I tried to keep smiling as my boss blamed me for all her mistakes.  


I tried to keep smiling as she vented her bad mood on me.


Then I went to lunch and sat on a park bench alone, eating my home made sandwiches.


In the afternoon, I surreptitiously surfed the internet whilst my boss was busy and learnt all about Cheryl Cole's divorce.  Information that I don't need or care about but it passed the time.


Then I went home.  As I left the office, the heavens opened and I was drenched.


Tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...