Tuesday 10 August 2010

Those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer...

I know - I said I'd be back and I wasn't.  I'm sorry, life just got in the way.  


It's been a wonderful summer.  Falling in love; lazy afternoons in the park; blue skies; flowers; long walks; being adopted by a local cat; gallery openings; Farnborough Air Show; discovering a crazy new band; the Grace Kelly exhibition at the V&A; rediscovering the joy of reading a book as opposed to surfing the internet.


Here is my summer...






This is one of the dresses Grace Kelly wore in 'Rear Window'.


Image courtesy of http://skirmishofwit.typepad.com














Young British Artists exhibition at the Saatchi Gallery


A Lancaster bomber accompanied by two Spitfires

I hope your summer's been as beautiful as mine.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...