Monday, 31 January 2011

Charity shop find - mother of pearl evening bag

I'm so happy with this gorgeous little evening bag which I found in a charity shop on the Kings Road for a whole £10.



It's versatile enough to dress down with black skinny jeans, biker boots and a band t shirt or up with a LBD & heels.  And I just love the mother of pearl buttons.

Best of all it reminds me of this beautiful Angel Jackson satchel which retails at a cool £221 so I feel I've saved £210 - right?

Image via ly.st


2 comments:

Looking Fab in your forties said...

A great find and to think you saved all that money!

Redspect said...

"If you haven't any charity in your heart you have the worst kind of heart trouble" to cure it
Help people, let's unite for one good cause, be a volunteer"save lives"!
mawaddainternationalaid

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...