Sunday 8 May 2011

Hero beauty product - Neal's Yard Remedies Rejuvenating Frankincence Firming Neck Cream

As you grow older everything starts to sag and crease.  

I've noticed recently that my neck was starting to resemble this, so I was on the look out for a good neck cream.  I've always liked the organic ethos as well as the gorgeous smells of Neal's Yard Remedies, so when I spotted the Rejuvenating Frankincence Firming Neck Cream, I decided to give it a try.


My first impression?  It smelt gorgeous!  

I applied it to the neck and decollectage region twice a day and after about two weeks, I started to notice a difference.  I'm forty five so sadly my complexion will never look like this but there was a noticeable increase in hydration and a slight increase in firmness.  At my age, even a slight increase is good enough for me!

Buy here for £38.80 and in the USA here for $65.
 

1 comment:

scrogghill said...

Frankincense neck cream = good.
Frankenstein neck cream = better.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...