Friday 2 March 2012

Useful Things, Beautiful Things on Pinterest

I've just joined Pinterest and already I'm hooked.



Pinterest is the fastest growing website in history, taking just under two years to break the ten million visitor mark.  The premise is very simple - you add a 'pin' button to your computer which allows you to pin images you like and arrange them into themed boards.  People can either follow you or follow individual boards.  They can repin your images and comment on your pins.  What's great is that clicking on the pinned image takes you to the source website so there's no danger of plagiarism.

It's handy if, for instance, you're planning on redecorating your house and you're browsing the internet for inspiration.  Instead of saving a load of individual links, you pin the images onto one board, then refer back to them later.

Entry is by invitation only so if you'd like to join, either leave a comment or email me and I'll send you an invitation.

If you'd like to follow me on Pinterest, here I am - http://pinterest.com/beautflthngs/

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...