Thursday 8 November 2012

Thursday beauty review - Liz Earle Daily Eye Repair

As promised here's my first Thursday beauty post.

*

A good eye creme can be your best friend making you look fresh, youthful and awake.

So when I was given a sample of Liz Earle's Daily Eye Repair, I was keen to try it out as the Liz Earle cleanser's superb, (review to come).


Did I find a new best friend?

Yes and no.  

I liked it because it kept the skin around my eyes well hydrated and it didn't irritate my eyes as so many eye cremes do.  It also contained an SPF20 which is good for protecting the delicate skin around the eyes.

On the down side, it didn't absorb very well.  It was quite thick and tended to sit on the surface of the skin.  I found myself having to rub quite hard to get it to sink in which dragged the skin.

So would I be willing to pay out £14.25 for it?  No, probably not.  There are other, cheaper eye cremes on the market which do just as good a job without having to drag the skin to rub it in.  

I would use it again though if someone gave me a sample.

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

I use the cleanser constantly but have never tried this. Did you try patting into skin rather than dragging?

Beautiful Things - Cathy said...

Hi there

Yea, I tried patting it in but it didn't really work that well so I ended up rubbing it in which of course meant that I had to drag the skin. x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...