Tuesday 9 October 2012

Hero beauty product - Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel

I have a tricky complexion - dehydrated and sensitive yet prone to congestion so I do have to be careful which products I use.

Clarins Daily Energizer Cleansing Gel was, in a word, superb.


Image via www.echemist.co.uk
  

It's a wash-off cleanser.  I have had problems in the past with wash-off cleansers dehydrating my skin but this certainly wasn't the case here.

It smells gorgeous - orangey & fresh and it's very easy to use.  Wet your face by splashing on water, squirt some cleanser into your hands, add a little water (not too much, mind) and work up into a lather. Apply it to the face and really rub it in, then rinse with water et voila!  A perfectly cleansed face.

I used it in conjunction with my usual wipe-off cleanser. It was great if I'd been in a very dirty environment and my face needed an extra thorough cleanse.

2 comments:

the style crusader said...

This product sounds really good! xx

camille @ wildfleur said...

I love Clarins products as well! I will have to try this cleanser :)

xx camille @ wildfleur

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...