Thursday 14 February 2013

Beauty review - Origins Starting Over Age-erasing moisturiser with Mimosa

'Starting Over Age-erasing moisturiser' - the name immediately annoyed me.  I'm 47, I like being 47, why on earth would I want to 'start over'?  The implication is that there's something wrong with being older, you've somehow made a mistake and woo hoo, Origins has kindly given you a chance to make good your error for only £38.  Mmm...

Anyway, onto the product.  It has a gorgeous citrusy smell.  The texture is thick but easily absorbed which I did like.  It can be used morning and evening but I chose to use it as a day cream.  I found it relatively moisturising for my dehydrated complexion but towards the end of the day, my skin started to dry out a little.


All in all, not a bad moisturiser but they really need to change the name.

2 comments:

Style At Every Age said...

Sounds nice agree about the name though x

Coulda shoulda woulda said...

It is a off putting name...like oh you're divorced so hey use this cream...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...