Friday 22 January 2010

Things to do before I die.

The older I get, the more I feel my encroaching mortality so I've making a mental list of things I want to do. Clearly some of these goals are easier to achieve than others.


  • Visit New York.
  • Own a pair of Christian Louboutin shoes. These will do nicely to start off with...

  • Fall in love.
  • Have a child.
  • Learn how to grow roses.
  • Travel along the Silk Road.
  • Read 'War and Peace' and 'Ulysses' and enjoy them.
  • Be mortgage free.
  • Be totally debt free.
  • Learn how to manage my money effectively.
  • Write a book and have it published.
  • Get justice for my father.
  • Own a really lovely designer gown and wear it to a movie premiere. Preferably a movie I've written the screen play for.
  • Decorate my home beautifully.
  • Travel on the ferry from Stockholm to Helsinki when the seas are icy.
  • Participate in a humanitarian mission.
  • Visit the Sinai Desert. It's the birthplace of three of the world's major religions.
  • Have really shiny American hair. This is my normal hair. This is the kind of American hair I'd like.
  • Be really groomed all the time.
  • See the Northern Lights.
  • Skydive at least once.
I'm going to save this list to remind myself.


I'll let you know if & when I've achieved a goal.

2 comments:

The Left Coast Nose said...

Love the shoes!! "American hair" though?!?!?! (Thank you for the visuals-- that helped a lot! LOL) I'd kill for Catherine Zeta-Jones's hair. (Well, I'd kill for CZJ's just about anything. Except for her creepy husband...)

Beautiful Things - Cathy said...

Hi! Thanks for dropping by. What I call 'American hair' is that beautiful, glossy flowing hair that American women seem to do so well. Here, in the UK, somehow we don't seem to manage it. It's either too straight, too curly or too dyed! x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...